Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Facebook comment inserting 40 smiley s.



FACEBOOK.COM IS NOW PERMITTING THEIR USERS TO INSERT MAXIMUM 40 SMILEY S PER COMMENT:-

Yesterday,When I Was Checking A VPN,I Tried To Login To My FB Account.Then On The News Feed There Were My Friend's Posts,And Related Comments Were Given There.And You Know Guys What I Saw There?.The Smiley/Emotion Used For Facebook Chat Were Also Appring As An Smiley In The Comments Given There.

Also,After Finding This,I Tried To Spam Those Smileys To Check "How Many Facebook Smiley Can Be Post At A Time In A FB Comment".And It Come To Know That "Facebook Have Set Smiley Posting Limit To 40 Smileys Per Comments".
You Too Can Try Your Self By Entering :D Or =D Or <3 Or :* In Comments.

But Remember That,You Should Give Space At Start And The End Of The Smiley.That Is >>>

Space=DSpace

So,Guys This Is The Rlly Awesome Step Of Facebook Social Network Developers Towards Their

No comments:

Post a Comment